We know how important it is for you to avoid spending too much time in our waiting room. While not all delays are avoidable, we know that, with your help, we can reduce-or eliminate-the extra time usually needed to update your information. Instead of completing or updating forms when you arrive, we encourage you to provide your information ahead of time through our patient portal. Doing so can save you 20-30 minutes in the office.
Click to view and download:
- http://www.joyofsight.com/ – Information about AMD and coupons for Preservision AREDS vitamins.
- https://www.genentech-access.com/patient/brands/lucentis.html – Lucentis Patient Assistance options
- https://www.eylea.us/ – Eylea Medication and Assistance options
- https://www.mygooddays.org/ – Good Days Foundation, provides assistance for Lucentis or Eylea medications
- https://www.healthwellfoundation.org/patients/ – HealthWell Foundation, provides assistance for Lucentis or Eylea medications
- http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/complications/eye-complications/?loc=lwd-slabnav – Diabetes Eye Complications
- https://www.macular.org/what-macular-degeneration – American Macular Degeneration Foundation
- https://nebraskamed.com/eye-care/low-vision/ – Weigel Williamson Center for Visual Rehabilitation
- https://www.preventblindness.org/ – Prevent Blindness
- https://outlookne.org/ – Outlook Nebraska, “Helping to positively impact everyone who is blind or visually impaired”
Make an appointment for yourself today